Category:Thurlby, South Kesteven
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Thurlby is a village and civil parish in the District of South Kesteven in the English county of Lincolnshire, on the edge of The Fens. It is sometimes referred to as Thurlby by Bourne to distinguish it from other villages in Lincolnshire called Thurlby. The parish had a population of 2,136 at the 2001 census.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Agriculture in Thurlby, South Kesteven (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Dole Wood, Thurlby (1 F)
- ► Houses in Thurlby, South Kesteven (1 F)
- ► Kate's Bridge (17 F)
- ► Northorpe (1 C, 25 F)
- ► Streets in Thurlby, South Kesteven (4 F)
Media in category "Thurlby, South Kesteven"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- UK Northorpe and Thurlby.jpg 175 KB