From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Tightlacing refers to pursuit of notably small waists through continuous and vigorous wearing of corsets. Please take note that this does not refer to the act of lacing up (getting dressed in a corset), nor effort in lacing up, nor historical depictions of narrow waists that fall within the period's standards.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Tightlacing"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Tightlacing"
The following 69 files are in this category, out of 69 total.
- 1898Das Album4.png 754 KB
- 1898Das Album6.png 1.63 MB
- 1898Das Album8.png 817 KB
- 1898DasAlbum5.jpg 144 KB
- CenturyMagazine1886.png 98 KB
- Corset1905 117Fig92.png 1.24 MB
- Corset1905 119.png 622 KB
- Corset1905 200.png 790 KB
- Corset1905 200Fig175.png 1.29 MB
- Invigorator corsets1893.gif 536 KB
- Invigorator corsets1893.png 2.37 MB
- LeNormalCorset.gif 371 KB
- NOTA-Le costume1672.jpg 240 KB
- PlancheXFig39.gif 2.83 MB
- PlancheXIFig40.gif 3.43 MB
- PlancheXIIFig41.gif 2.69 MB
- Tightlacing1234.gif 13 KB
- Us000433095.gif 55 KB
- USpatent433095.png 68 KB