Category:Tina Weedon Smith Memorial Hall
Tina Weedon Smith Memorial Hall, located at 805 S. Mathews Avenue in Urbana, Illinois, is an historic building on the campus of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. It was constructed in 1917-21 and was designed in the Beaux-Arts style by James M. White and George E. Wright. Smith Hall is known for being the first building on the campus to be completely funded by a private party donation. It was dedicated to Tina Weedon Smith by her husband, Captain Thomas J. Smith. Smith Hall is presently used for University lectures and music classes, as well as for speakers and performances. In 1996 Smith Memorial Hall was added to the National Register of Historic Places in Illinois.
Media in category "Tina Weedon Smith Memorial Hall"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- SmithMemorialHall plaque 4567.jpg 1,508 × 1,268; 546 KB
- SmithMemorialHall Urbana Illinois 4565.jpg 3,444 × 1,848; 1.49 MB
- Tina Weedon Smith Memorial Hall University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.jpg 3,264 × 1,784; 1.43 MB