Category:Tioga County, New York
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Tioga County is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. As of the 2010 census, the population was 51,125. Its name derives from an American Indian word meaning "at the forks," describing a meeting place. Its county seat is Owego.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Buildings in Tioga County, New York (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Newark Valley, New York (4 F)
- ► Owego, New York (19 F)
- ► People of Tioga County, New York (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Spencer, New York (2 F)
- ► Villages in Tioga County, New York (2 C)
Media in category "Tioga County, New York"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.