district of Tamil Nadu, India
|Instance of||district of India|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
Tiruchirapalli district (Tamil: திருச்சிராபள்ளி மாவட்டம்), also known as Tiruchchirapall or Trichy district, is located along the Kaveri river in Tamil Nadu, India. The main town in Tiruchirapalli District is the city of Tiruchirapalli, also known as Trichy. Tiruchirapalli district lies at the heart of Tamil Nadu. It is bounded in the northwest by Namakkal district, in the northeast by Perambalur district, in the east by Thanjavur district, in the southeast by Pudukkottai district, in the south by Madurai district, in the southwest by Dindigul district and, in the west by Karur district. Kaveri river flows through the length of the district and is the principal source of irrigation and water supply.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Tiruchirapalli district"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bicycle parked near a seasonal pond at Kumbakudi.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 2.29 MB
- Nambukurichi Enterance from east.jpg 800 × 600; 112 KB
- Pullambadi railway station.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 803 KB
- Rockfort, Tiruchirapalli - panoramio.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 4.02 MB
- Trichy science centre.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 694 KB
- Vayalur Murugan Temple - panoramio.jpg 2,592 × 3,888; 5.11 MB
- View from the Park.jpg 2,864 × 376; 597 KB