Thiruvannamalai (Tamil: திருவண்ணாமலை, same as English pronunciation) is a pilgrimage town and municipality in Thiruvannamalai district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the headquarters of the Thiruvannamalai district. Thiruvannamalai is home to the Annamalaiyar Temple located at the foot of the Annamalai hill and amongst one of the great Shiva Temples of Tamilnadu. Thiruvannamalai has long been associated with many yogis and siddhars, and more recently the 20th century guru Ramana Maharshi.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Tiruvanamalai"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Tiruvanamalai"
The following 36 files are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Arunachala.JPG 125 KB
- Arunachala1.JPG 626 KB
- Koottanjoru-I.jpg 1.33 MB
- Nandhi Statue.JPG 4.49 MB
- TamilNadu2011 (2).JPG 506 KB
- TamilNadu2011 (3).JPG 647 KB
- Thirakoil-Parsava nathar.JPG 6.5 MB
- Thiruannamalai.jpg 5 KB
- Tiru Annamalai temple.jpg 285 KB
- Tiruvannamalai.jpg 21 KB
- திருவண்ணாமலை.jpg 2.74 MB
- திருவண்ணாமலைத் திருத்தலம்.JPG 1.25 MB