Category:Tivoli, New York
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Tivoli is a village in Dutchess County, United States. The population was 1,163 at the 2000 census. The village, which was incorporated in 1872 from parts of Upper Red Hook Landing and Madalin, is the northernmost settlement in the county, located in the northwest part of the Town of Red Hook. It is part of the Poughkeepsie–Newburgh–Middletown, NY Metropolitan Statistical Area as well as the larger New York–Newark–Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA Combined Statistical Area. It is also entirely within the Hudson River Historic District, a National Historic Landmark. The village is accessible via New York State Route 9G at an intersection with Dutchess County Route 78.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Rose Hill (23 F)
Media in category "Tivoli, New York"
The following 54 files are in this category, out of 54 total.
- De Peyster's Home.jpg 568 × 360; 48 KB
- View of the Hudson River Near Tivoli by Thomas Doughty, 1841.jpg 992 × 565; 186 KB
- Downtown Tivoli, NY.jpg 2,206 × 1,400; 2.36 MB
- Dutchess County New York incorporated areas Tivoli highlighted.svg 954 × 766; 148 KB
- Dutchess County Route 78 end sign, Tivoli, NY.jpg 5,496 × 3,588; 23.73 MB
- Dutchess County Route 78 sign near Hudson River at Tivoli, NY.jpg 5,064 × 3,708; 22.85 MB
- Dutchess CR 78 at Tivoli.jpg 1,024 × 768; 139 KB
- Grade crossing on Hudson River with Catskills, Tivoli, NY.jpg 5,592 × 2,952; 15.21 MB
- Tivoli, NY, welcome sign.jpg 4,032 × 5,312; 20.02 MB
- Watts de Peyster Fireman's Hall.jpg 1,827 × 2,071; 2.46 MB