Category:Toronto in the 1980s
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Toronto in the 20th century: ← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
|Category combines topics|
capital and largest city of the province of Ontario, Canada
|Spoken text audio|
|Located in or next to body of water|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- 1980s architecture in Toronto (17 C, 9 F)
Media in category "Toronto in the 1980s"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Children looking at a globe at the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto (I0020884).tif 2,690 × 1,818; 14.01 MB
- DickDuck&theDorks.jpg 544 × 720; 219 KB
- John Sewell with Eaton Centre model.jpg 1,050 × 734; 154 KB
- PXL 20211105 193116061-EFFECTS.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 1.47 MB
- Toronto Coach Terminal Building (51322480400).jpg 1,080 × 768; 171 KB
- Vistek - Original Street Level Storefront.jpg 3,433 × 2,315; 3.77 MB