Category:Towns in New York
- See also: Category:Cities in New York
This is a listing of categories of towns in New York State. A town in New York is a large subdivision of a county. For example, in 2000, the Town of Vestal has a population of 26,535 in an area of 136.4 km² (52.7 mi²), while the neighboring City of Binghamton had a population of 47,380 in an area of 28.6 km² (11.0 mi²).
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Corinth, New York (1 F)
- ► Gilboa, New York (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Livonia, New York (2 F)
- ► Pharsalia, New York (14 F)
- ► Spencer, New York (2 F)
- ► Tyre, New York (1 C, 27 F)
Media in category "Towns in New York"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.