Category:Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Ltd. (TMCA or Toyota Australia) in Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Eclipse Motors, imported cars from 1920s,
- Standard Motor Company (Aust.) Pty. Ltd., (1952-1958),
- Australian Motor Industries Ltd. (AMI), (1958-1985),
- AMI Toyota Ltd. (1985-1988),
- Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. (1988-present).
Toyota (1968 - 10%, 1971 - 50%, 1987 - 100%). New factory in Altona, Victoria manufactured engines (1978-present) and cars (1994-present).
Assembled and produced models like:
- Standard and Triumph: Standard Vanguard, Standard Eight and Standard Ten, and Triumph 2000, Triumph 2.5PI, Triumph 2500TC, Triumph Herald,
- Mercedes-Benz (from 1958),
- American Motors Corporation with Rambler brand name (about 1960-1978): Rambler Javelin (1968-1978), Rambler AMX, Rambler Hornet, Rambler Matador, Rambler Rebel,
- Toyota Tiara (from 1963), Toyota Corolla (1967-1999), Toyota Crown, Toyota Corona (to 1987), Toyota Camry (1987-present), Toyota Avalon (2000-2005), Toyota Aurion (2006-present) and TRD Aurion (2007-2009), Toyota Camry Hybrid (from 2010).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Toyota Motor Corporation Australia"
This category contains only the following file.
- Toyota stand at the 2009 Melbourne International Motor Show 01.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 4.28 MB