Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Tramlink (originally and sometimes still called Croydon Tramlink) is a tramway system in south London in the United Kingdom which began operation in May 2000. The service is operated by London Tramlink, part of Transport for London (TfL).
Light rail system in London, England
|Instance of||tram system|
|Location||London, Greater London, London, England, UK|
|Date of official opening|| |
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► History of Tramlink (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Tramlink infrastructure (8 C, 12 F)
- ► Tramlink maps (4 F)
- ► Tramlink at night (12 F)
- ► Videos of Tramlink (7 F)
Pages in category "Tramlink"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Tramlink"
This category contains only the following file.
- The Lone Protester - geograph.org.uk - 793778.jpg 407 × 640; 72 KB