Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Tramlink (originally and sometimes still called Croydon Tramlink) is a tramway system in south London in the United Kingdom which began operation in May 2000. The service is operated by London Tramlink, part of Transport for London (TfL).
light rail system in London, England, United Kingdom
|Instance of||light rail,
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► History of Tramlink (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Tramlink infrastructure (6 C, 14 F)
- ► Tramlink maps (5 F)
- ► Tramlink at night (12 F)
Pages in category "Tramlink"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Tramlink"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Croydon Riots - Reeves Corner (geograph 2549727).jpg 2,822 × 1,585; 3.64 MB
- The Lone Protester - geograph.org.uk - 793778.jpg 407 × 640; 72 KB