Category:Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
constituent republic of the Soviet Union
|Instance of|| republic of the Soviet Union (30 December 1922, 5 December 1936),|
historical country (12 March 1922, 30 December 1922)
|Basic form of government|| |
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|| |
- The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic (Russian: Закавказская Советская Федеративная Социалистическая Республика – ЗСФСР, Zakavkazskaya Sovetskaya Federativnaya Sotsalisticheskaya Respublika – ZSFSR), also known as the Transcaucasian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, the Transcaucasian SFSR and the TSFSR for short, was a short-lived republic of the Soviet Union, lasting from 1922 to 1936. It consisted of Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan, traditionally known as the Transcaucasian Republics, being separated from Russia by the Caucasus Mountains.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Deklaracia SSSR.jpg 250 × 383; 35 KB
- Emblem of the Georgian SSR (1921).png 381 × 365; 191 KB
- Emblem of the Georgian SSR (1921-1922).svg 600 × 580; 220 KB
- Emblem of the Georgian SSR (1921-22).png 384 × 383; 230 KB
- Emblem of Transcaucasian Democratic Federative Republic.png 523 × 523; 130 KB