Category:Transom windows

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Kämpferfenster
English: A transom is a transverse horizontal structural beam or bar, or a crosspiece separating a door from a window above it. Transom or transom window is also the customary U.S. word used for a transom light, the window over this crosspiece. In Britain, the 'transom light' above a door is usually referred to as a "fanlight" if a semi-elliptical shape, and occasionally as an "overlight" or "hopper".
Français: Baie d'imposte, vasistas, vantail vitré. Voir aussi lunette.
Português: Bandeira de porta ou janela.


This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.




Media in category "Transom windows"

The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.