In physics, chemistry, biology and engineering, a transport phenomenon is any of various mechanisms by which particles or quantities move from one place to another. Three common examples of transport phenomena are diffusion, convection, and radiation.
There are three main categories of transport phenomena:
- Heat transfer,
- Mass transfer, and
- Fluid dynamics (or momentum transfer)
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Transport phenomena"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Antiporter.jpg 402 × 211; 8 KB
- Bilancio materia.png 713 × 359; 16 KB
- Potencial de union liquida--liquid joint potential.png 256 × 300; 15 KB
- The grid used for discretisation in Central Difference Scheme..png 1,043 × 363; 9 KB