Category:Travancore Royal Family
The Travancore Royal Family claiming descent from the Kulasekhara line of the Cheras ruled over the Indian state of Travancore until 1949. The Royal family, alternatively known as the Kupaka Royal Family, Thripappur Swaroopam, Venad Swaroopam, Vanchi Swaroopam etc., has its seat today at Trivandrum in Kerala, India. The last ruling Maharajah was Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, and Maharani Sethu Lakshmi Bayi was the last Queen of Travancore. The present head of the royal family is His Royal Highness Uthradom Thirunal Marthanda Varma.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Aswathi Thirunal Rama Varma (3 F)
- ► Dharma Raja (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Marthanda Varma (2 C, 10 F)
- ► Padmanabhaswamy Temple (8 C, 1 F)
- ► Umayamma Rani (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Travancore Royal Family"
The following 34 files are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Aswati Thirunal Elia Rajah.png 1.04 MB
- Carved Ivory Throne.jpg 813 KB
- Cochu Koil Thumpuran.png 783 KB
- CullenTravancore.jpg 1.21 MB
- Emperor Yayathi.png 767 KB
- Kulasekhara Alwar.png 348 KB
- Marthandavarma Maharaja.jpg 108 KB
- Princess Rugmini Bhye.png 1.11 MB
- Rama Vurmah Maha Rajah.png 400 KB
- Ther-comes-papa1.jpg 55 KB
- Travancore Rajah Outram.jpg 766 KB
- Veera Kerala Vurmah.png 493 KB