Category:Travel London (bus company)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Travel London was a bus operator in London and Surrey, part of the National Express Group. It was formed in 2005 when the group purchased three registered companies of Tellings-Golden Miller. Travel London was the uniform name chosen for the new subsidiary, becoming one of the group's last Travel.... branded UK local bus operations. The constituent companies became Travel London Ltd operating out of depots at Beddington Cross, Queenstown (Battersea) and Walworth Road, Travel London (West) Ltd operating out of Fulwell and Byfleet, and Travel London (Middlesex) Ltd operating out of Hayes. In 2007 the Byfleet operations were rebranded Travel Surrey, still as part of Travel London (West) Ltd. Travel London (& Surrey) were the group's only UK bus operations not to be rebranded in 2008 with the National Express name. In May 2009 National Express sold the company to NedRailways, who continued to use the Travel London name until October 2009, when they rebranded as Abellio London.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► London buses in Travel London livery (5 C, 19 F)
Media in category "Travel London (bus company)"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Brent Cross Bus Station 1.jpg 3.86 MB
- Bus 3 @ Holborn.jpg 103 KB
- London Bus route 100.jpg 4.1 MB
- London Bus route 112.jpg 4.47 MB
- London bus route 235.jpg 326 KB
- London Bus route 490.jpg 4.1 MB
- London Bus route ELS.jpg 4.54 MB
- London Buses route 490.jpg 576 KB
- Travel London 8847.JPG 549 KB
- Travel London 9750 on 3.JPG 403 KB
- Travel London V60.jpg 73 KB