From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Trimontium is the name of a Roman fort at Newstead, near Melrose, Borders, Scotland. It was an advance post of the Romans towards Scotland, and was occupied intermittently from 80 to 211.
Media in category "Trimontium (Newstead)"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Lorica newstead.jpg 525 KB
- Museum of ScotlandDSCF6325.jpg 2.73 MB
- Museum of ScotlandDSCF6331.jpg 2.63 MB
- Museum of ScotlandDSCF6333.jpg 3.03 MB
- Museum of ScotlandDSCF6334.jpg 2.88 MB
- Newstead Helmet 5.jpg 21 KB
- Newstead helmet.jpg 24 KB
- NewsteadDSCF6328.jpg 2.89 MB
- Trimontium.jpg 1.59 MB
- Trimontium2.jpg 198 KB