|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category contains||human (female)|
The wifes of Russian rulers in XVI-XVII c. are called tsarinas. Officially the last tsarina was the 1st wife of Peter the Great — Eudokia Lopukhina. For the crowned women after 1712 see Category:Empresses of Russia.
English language uses the word tsarina both for the tsar's wives and daughters. In Russian are 2 different forms: tsaritsa (царица) for a queen and tsarevna (царевна) for a princess. For tsarinas-princesses see Category:Tsarevitches and tsarevnas.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Tsarina's cap (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Embroidery of Russian tsarinas and Grand Duchess (2 C, 48 F)
- ► Grand Duchesses of Moscow (15 C)
- ► Parsuna portraits of Russian tsarinas (8 C, 5 F)
- ► Tsarina's Golden Chamber (3 F)
- ► Royal wedding celebrations in Russia (6 C, 21 F)
Media in category "Tsarinas"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.