From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Tsurugi, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Tsurugi and all pages with titles containing “Category:Tsurugi”
English: 'Tsurugi' means 'sword' in Japanese.
- Category:Swords of Japan
- Category:Mount Tsurugi (Toyama)
- Category:Mount Tsurugi (Tokushima)
- Category:Tsurugi (train)
- Category:Ferry Tsurugi (ship, 1997)
- Category:Nakajima Ki-115 Tsurugi
- Category:Tsurugi, Tokushima