Category:Tydeman (ship, 1918)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: Marine Etablissement, Soerabaja, Netherlands Indies
- Launched: 24 july 1916
- Completed: end 1918
- LOA: 69 meter
- Beam: 10 meter
- Drought: 3,6 meter
- Displacement: 1.160 ton
- Main engine: 2 x Werkspoor dieselmotor, 700 pk
- Speed: 10 kn
- Crew: 104 koppen
- Arms: 2 x 3,7cm canons
- 1918 Name: TYDEMAN
- 1939 in service for Koninklijke Marine, two new Enterprise dieselmotors ordered
- 1942 Motors arrived, but not mounted due to war.
- 04.03.1942 in Tjilatjap sunk by near miss after Japanese bombardment
- 25.03.1944 Salvaged, renamed: CHOIJO in tow to Tandjong Priok and partly refit
- 24.04.1946 Sunk by firing of the Hr. Ms. Jacob van Heemskerck in Straat Soenda.
Media in category "Tydeman (ship, 1918)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.