Category:U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: w:U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay was a major ship-repair, supply, and rest and recreation facility of the United States Navy located in Zambales, Philippines. Following its closure in 1992, it was transformed into the Subic Bay Freeport Zone by the Philippine government. Therefore, photos taken after 1992 should not be added to this category.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Naval Air Station Cubi Point (19 F)
Media in category "U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay"
The following 56 files are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Augusta 1933.jpg 130 KB
- Grande Island.JPEG 3.94 MB
- Klondike 1963.jpg 174 KB
- Lucid (MSO-458).jpg 482 KB
- NASCubiPt.JPEG 3.77 MB
- NS Subic Bay Naval Exchange.jpg 4.38 MB
- NS Subic Bay pier area.jpg 2.29 MB
- NS Subic Bay power plant.jpg 4.13 MB
- Subic Bay Supply Depot.jpg 4.95 MB
- SubicBay.jpg 1.82 MB
- USS Enterprise at Subic Bay.jpg 3.06 MB