Category:U.S. Route 17 in Georgia
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: U.S. Route 17 in Georgia runs north–south near the Atlantic Ocean, serving Brunswick and Savannah on its path from Florida at the St. Marys River to South Carolina at the Savannah River. Except for part of the route in Savannah, which runs along State Route 404 (Interstate 16) and State Route 404 Spur to the Talmadge Memorial Bridge to Hutchinson Island, US 17 is also State Route 25. SR 25 uses an older western alignment of US 17 into South Carolina.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "U.S. Route 17 in Georgia"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- GA Brunswick US 17 north01.jpg 2.44 MB
- GA Brunswick US 17 south01.jpg 1.73 MB
- GA Midway US 17 north01.jpg 2.51 MB
- GA Midway US 17 south01.jpg 2.33 MB
- GA Midway US 17 south02.jpg 2.78 MB
- GA Riceboro US 17 north01.jpg 2.14 MB
- GA Riceboro US 17 south01.jpg 1.92 MB
- GA Woodbine US 17 north01.jpg 2.44 MB
- McDonald's, GA25, Brunswick.JPG 5.19 MB
- US 17 Georgia 1926.svg 30 KB
- US 17 sign.JPG 12.58 MB
- Woodbine City Hall.JPG 5.7 MB
- Woodbine Post Office.JPG 5.41 MB
- WoodbineDowntownGA.JPG 4.01 MB