Category:U.S. Route 23 in Georgia
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: U.S. Route 23 is a long north–south U.S. highway between Jacksonville, and Mackinaw City. It is an original 1926 route which originally reached only as far south as Portsmouth, and has since been extended.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "U.S. Route 23 in Georgia"
The following 53 files are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Alma city limit, US23SB.JPG 7.91 MB
- Chauncey School, City Hall.JPG 4.68 MB
- Chauncey Water Tower.JPG 4.99 MB
- Days Inn, Alma.JPG 7.78 MB
- Dodge County, US341WB.JPG 5.71 MB
- El Poblano Mexican Store.JPG 7.85 MB
- Hardee's, Alma.JPG 7.82 MB
- Helena Welcome sign.JPG 4.46 MB
- Homeland city limit, US1SB.JPG 6.27 MB
- KFC, Alma.JPG 7.79 MB
- McRae & Helena Welcome Sign.JPG 5.42 MB
- Subway, Alma.JPG 7.91 MB
- Telfair County Courthouse.JPG 5.82 MB
- Telfair County limit US341NB.jpg 7.78 MB
- Telfair County, US341EB.JPG 5.53 MB
- US 23 Georgia 1926.svg 31 KB
- US 23 in Georgia map.svg 219 KB
- US341SB over Ocmulgee River.jpg 5.52 MB
- Valero gas station, Alma.JPG 7.81 MB