|Location||Ufa, Ufa Urban Okrug, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia|
|Date of official opening|
The Ufa Arena (Template:Lang-ba is an 8,250-seat multi-purpose arena in Ufa, Russia that opened in 2007. It has replaced Ice Palace Salavat Yulaev as the home of Kontinental Hockey League ice hockey team, Salavat Yulaev Ufa.
The first events in the arena were the first two games of the 2007 Super Series, a hockey series between Canada and Russia juniors. There were issues during the game in which fog was building up over the ice surface during the game, as the ice had been chilled but the air conditioning was not yet functional because the building was incomplete at the time.
The arena was the primary venue for the 2013 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships, which was played from the last week of December, 2012 until the first week of January, 2013.
Media in category "Ufa Arena"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 2014-09-02 Ufa-Arena.jpg 13,000 × 6,500; 35.92 MB
- Ufa arena 4.jpg 4,941 × 1,785; 777 KB
- Ufa Arena-1.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.05 MB
- Ufa Arena.jpg 1,088 × 816; 138 KB
- Ufa arena.JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 637 KB
- Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia - panoramio (35).jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.2 MB
- Ледовый дворец Уфа - panoramio.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.05 MB