Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Umm al-Fahm is a city in the Haifa District of Israel with a population of 43,300, nearly all of whom are Arab citizens of Israel. The city is situated on the Umm al-Fahm mountain ridge, the highest point of which is Mt. Iskander (522 meters above sea level), overlooking Wadi Ara. Umm al-Fahm is the social, cultural and economic center for residents of the Wadi Ara and Triangle regions.
City in Israel
|Instance of|| city,|
|Location||Hadera Subdistrict, Haifa District, Israel|
|Head of government|| |
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Buildings in Umm al-Fahm (11 C, 2 F)
- ► Culture of Umm al-Fahm (5 C)
- ► Festival Kolnoaravi (3 F)
- ► Geography of Umm al-Fahm (4 C, 1 F)
- ► People from Umm al-Fahm (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Views of Umm al-Fahm (1 C, 21 F)