Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Umm al-Fahm is a city in the Haifa District of Israel with a population of 43,300, nearly all of whom are Arab citizens of Israel. The city is situated on the Umm al-Fahm mountain ridge, the highest point of which is Mt. Iskander (522 meters above sea level), overlooking Wadi Ara. Umm al-Fahm is the social, cultural and economic center for residents of the Wadi Ara and Triangle regions.
city in Israel
|Location||Hadera Subdistrict, Haifa District, Israel|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Architecture of Umm al-Fahm (2 C)
- Culture of Umm al-Fahm (8 C)
- Geography of Umm al-Fahm (4 C, 1 F)
- History of Umm al-Fahm (1 C, 2 F)
- Nature of Umm al-Fahm (4 C)
- Society of Umm al-Fahm (3 C)
- Transport in Umm al-Fahm (2 C)
- Views of Umm al-Fahm (2 C, 22 F)
Media in category "Umm al-Fahm"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
Coat of arms of Umm Al Fahm.svg 180 × 298; 22 KB
Montage of Umm al-Fahm.jpg 1,200 × 1,768; 2.06 MB
NNL ARCHIVE AL11362286610005171 IE45857752 FL45857791.jpg 3,255 × 2,183; 689 KB
Umm al-Fahm in Arabic.ogg 2.5 s; 52 KB