English: Underwood, Nottinghamshire is a hilltop village within the civil parish of Selston in the District of Ashfield. It stands in a former colliery district. The village offers views across the Erewash Valley towards the Southern Pennines. It is situated very close to junction 27 of the M1. It is bordered by Selston to the North, and Brinsley and Moorgreen to the south. Felley Priory, with its gardens is accessed from the village.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Underwood, Nottinghamshire"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Underwood, Nottinghamshire. (2413535821).jpg 960 × 1,280; 245 KB
- Moorgreen reservoir - geograph.org.uk - 311862.jpg 640 × 480; 240 KB
- Moorgreen reservoir outflow - geograph.org.uk - 312119.jpg 640 × 480; 323 KB
- Moorgreen reservoir outflow - geograph.org.uk - 312130.jpg 640 × 480; 311 KB
- Towards Eastwood Hilltop - geograph.org.uk - 288519.jpg 640 × 320; 63 KB