Category:Union Building (Hong Kong)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The building was built in 1904-05 on the reclaimed land after the major Praya Reclamation of 1890-1904. Occupied by Canadian Pacific Ocean Services (G/F) and Hong Kong, Canton & Macao Steamboat Company (1/F). It was acquired in 1921, and used as its headquarters by the Union Insurance Society of Canton Ltd., and (probably then renamed Union Building). It was bought by The Hong Kong Land Company in 1946, and demolished in 1950. Swire House was built there. Now Chater House.
More information: 
Media in category "Union Building (Hong Kong)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.