Category:Union Station (St. Louis)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: St. Louis Union Station, a National Historic Landmark, is a passenger train terminal in St. Louis. Once the world's largest and busiest train station, it was converted in the early 1980s into a luxury hotel, shopping center, and entertainment complex. Today, it is one of the city's major tourist attractions and serves only local rail (Metro) transit passengers.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Interior of Union Station (St. Louis) (11 F)
Media in category "Union Station (St. Louis)"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Truman Chicago Tribune.jpg 111 KB
- Dewey Defeats Truman.jpg 70 KB
- St Louis Metrolink train.jpg 699 KB
- Stl-union-station.jpg 30 KB
- Stlouis-waters.jpg 1.37 MB
- StLouisUnionStation.jpg 70 KB
- Union Station 2119.JPG 1.67 MB
- Union Station 2120.JPG 1.6 MB
- USA 041 St Louis 1.jpg 1.88 MB
- USA 042 St Louis 2.jpg 1.52 MB
- USA 043 St Louis 3.jpg 1.84 MB
- Washington Park, St. Louis.jpg 1.19 MB