Category:Unitarian Church of Urbana
The Channing-Murray Foundation at 1209 West Oregon Street in Urbana, Illinois is the Unitarian-Universalist Campus Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. It includes a chapel building and a vegetarian restaurant, "The Red Herring". The Foundation(Unitarian-Universalist) was established in 1954 as a merger of the Murray Club (Universalist, founded 1900) and the Young People's Club or Unity Club (Unitarian, c.1907). The building was constructed by University of Illinois faculty in 1908 as the Unitarian Chapel, and is referred to as The Channing Murray Chapel building. (Source: )In 1991, the building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Media in category "Unitarian Church of Urbana"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.