Category:United Charities Building
The United Charities Building at 287 Park Avenue South or 105 East 22nd Street in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, at the border of the Flatiron District, was built in 1891 and designed by R. H. Robertson and the firm of Rowe & Baker. It was constructed to give charities a central low-cost location for their offices. In 1897 the original mansard roof was removed and three stories were added to the original seven, while in 1915 a four-story addition was built at 111 East 22nd Street. (Source: "United Charities Building" at Gramercy Neighborhood Associates)
Media in category "United Charities Building"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.