From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The United Palace is a former movie and vaudeville theatre now used as a church and live music venue, located at 4140 Broadway between West 175th and 176th Streets in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan. New York City. It was built and opened in 1930 as the Loew's 175th Street Theatre, a movie palace, and was designed by Thomas W. Lamb in an eclectic mix of styles. It was purchased in 1969 by evangelist "Reverend Ike" to be the headquarters for his United Church Science of Living Institute. The historic theatre, renamed the Palace Cathedral was restored by the church.