Category:United States Army Chapel, Berlin
English: The United States Army Chapel in Dahlem (a locality of Berlin), Germany, was built in 1957 for the US Army stationed in West Berlin. After decampment of the Allied soldiers from Berlin in 1994 the chapel is owned by an association and used as a simultaneum by a Baptist, a Jewish, a Protestant, and a Roman Catholic Anglophone congregation, with the latter consecrated to All Saints.
|This is the category of the Berliner Kulturdenkmal (cultural monument) with the ID 09075347|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► All Saints Church (Berlin) (9 F)
Media in category "United States Army Chapel, Berlin"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Dahlem US Army Chapel Berlin-1.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.77 MB
- Dahlem US Army Chapel Berlin-2.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 3.55 MB
- Dahlem US Army Chapel Berlin-3.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.71 MB
- Dahlem US Army Chapel Berlin-4.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.77 MB
- Dahlem US Army Chapel Berlin.JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 2.85 MB
- Gedenktafel Hüttenweg 46 (Dahl) US Army Chapel.jpg 1,794 × 1,074; 2.63 MB