Category:United States Marine Corps Martial Arts Program
The Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP) is a combat system developed by the United States Marine Corps to combine existing and new hand-to-hand and close quarters combat (CQC) techniques with morale and team-building functions and instruction in what the Marine Corps calls the "Warrior Ethos". The program trains Marines (and U.S. Navy personnel attached to Marine Units) in unarmed combat, edged weapons, weapons of opportunity, and rifle and bayonet techniques. It also stresses mental and character development, including the responsible use of force, leadership, and teamwork.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "United States Marine Corps Martial Arts Program"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "United States Marine Corps Martial Arts Program"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 625 total.(previous page) (next page)
- 090812M4569K171 (3837006987).jpg 2.96 MB
- 140731-M-WB921-143 (14897752005).jpg 1,004 KB
- Armbar Technique - MCMAP.jpg 135 KB
- FASTPAC Martial Arts 01.jpg 517 KB
- FASTPAC Martial Arts 02.jpg 404 KB
- FASTPAC Martial Arts 03.jpg 377 KB
- FASTPAC Martial Arts 04.jpg 611 KB
- FASTPAC Martial Arts 05.jpg 298 KB
- FASTPAC Martial Arts 06.jpg 327 KB
- Justin Timberlake 2011.jpg 600 KB
- Maldives25a-rear choke.jpg 337 KB
- MCMAP Belt Structure.svg 215 KB
- MCMAP grappling armbar.jpg 1.22 MB
- MCMAP in New York City.jpg 4.61 MB
- MCMAP shoulder throw.JPG 367 KB
- MCMAP-060509-M-3044M-001.jpg 413 KB
- MCMAP-070922-M-3378S-072.jpg 1.98 MB
- MCMAP1.jpg 1.06 MB
- MCMAP1insignia.jpg 25 KB
- MCMAP2.jpg 1.87 MB
- MCMAP3.jpg 3.42 MB
- MCMAP4.jpg 2.72 MB
- Muay thai clinch.jpg 647 KB
- Shamrock lowres.jpg 19 KB