Category:University District (Columbus, Ohio)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The University District is an area located 2 miles (3 km) north of Downtown Columbus that is home to the main campus of The Ohio State University, the Battelle Institute, and the James Cancer Center. It is generally accepted as the area bounded to the north by Clintonville at Glen Echo Ravine; to east by the ConRail railroad tracks; to the south by the Short North at Fifth Avenue and to the west by the Olentangy River. Points of interest include, but are not limited to, the Ohio Stadium and the Schottenstein Center. The district is Columbus' most densely populated area and contains more than 650 businesses, human service agencies, churches, and schools. University District businesses include boutiques, mixed retail, several tattoo studios, the Landmark Gateway theater, and a diverse range of restaurants and bars.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "University District (Columbus, Ohio)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- BattelleEntrance.JPG 3,488 × 2,616; 2.14 MB
- CampusGateway.JPG 1,984 × 1,488; 666 KB
- ECnew.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 632 KB
- Glenechohome.jpg 570 × 720; 203 KB
- McDonald's in Columbus (Ohio).jpg 1,632 × 1,224; 344 KB
- Newport5.JPG 1,984 × 1,488; 639 KB
- Saint Thomas More Newman Center (Columbus, Ohio) - exterior.jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 1.19 MB