Category:University of California, San Francisco
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- University of California, San Francisco — part of the University of California system, with campuses in the Parnassus Heights and Mission Bay districts of San Francisco, California. It is a graduate-level institution only, with schools of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, and nursing, and many graduate and professional programs in health and biomedical sciences.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Alumni of the University of California, San Francisco (2 C, 2 F)
- ► UCSF Chimera (19 F)
- ► Faculty of the University of California, San Francisco (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute (5 F)
- ► Wikipedia Education Program at UCSF medical school (3 C, 16 F)
Media in category "University of California, San Francisco"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.