Category:Utah State Route 9
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Utah State Route 9 is located in southwestern Utah, United States. (The eastern half, east from the south entrance of Zion National Park, is also known as the Zion-Mount Carmel Highway and media for that section of Utah State Route 9 is found in that sub-subcategory.) The highway was formerly designated as Utah State Route 15 (1912-1977).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Utah State Route 9"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Hurricane-LaVerkin Bridge.jpg 2.03 MB
- Mt Carmel Junction UT.JPG 1.14 MB
- Springdale (3684312119).jpg 552 KB
- Springdale, Utah 2.jpg 322 KB
- SR9inSpringdale.jpg 56 KB
- Utah 9.svg 6 KB
- Utah Route 9 map.png 52 KB
- Utah SR 9.svg 7 KB
- Utah State Route 9, 01.jpg 7.17 MB
- Utah State Route 9, 02.jpg 6.49 MB
- Utah State Route 9.jpg 917 KB
- Utah, State Route 9.jpg 7.3 MB
- Virgin Utah.JPG 2.39 MB