Category:Uttara Kannada district
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Uttara Kannada (Kannada ಉತ್ತರ ಕನ್ನಡ ), also known as North Canara or North Kanara, is a district in the southern Indian state of Karnataka. It is bordered by the state of Goa and Belgaum District to the north, Dharwad District and Haveri District to the east, Shimoga District and Udupi District to the south and the Arabian Sea to the west. The town of Karwar is the administrative headquarters of the district. 14°36′0″N 74°42′0″E / 14.6°N 74.7°E
district of Karnataka, India
|Elevation above sea level|
|14° 36′ 00″ N, 74° 42′ 00″ E|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Buildings in Uttara Kannada district (9 C, 16 F)
- Geography of Uttara Kannada district (22 C, 46 F)
- Nature of Uttara Kannada district (7 C, 11 F)
- People of Uttara Kannada district (1 C, 9 F)
- Transport in Uttara Kannada district (7 C, 5 F)
- Hindu temples in Uttara Kannada district (11 C, 24 F)
Media in category "Uttara Kannada district"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Eco beach, Honavara.jpg 1,280 × 720; 456 KB
- North Karnataka saree draping style.png 600 × 1,800; 1.2 MB
- Statue of Parashurama.jpg 3,072 × 4,096; 5.15 MB