Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Vác (Slovak: Vacov, German: Waitzen, Latin: Vacium) is a city in Pest county in Hungary. It is located on the eastern bank of the Danube near the magnificent Danube bend. Though not visited nearly as much as either Szentendre or Visegrád it can be a pleasant and enjoyable stopover between the two... more: wikivoyage
Magyar: Vác (szlovákul Vacov, németül Waitzen, olaszül Vaccia, szerbül Вац) város Pest megyében, katolikus püspöki székhely
town in Hungary
|Location||Vác District, Pest County, Hungary|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- Buildings in Vác (60 C, 37 F)
- Danube in Vác (2 C, 24 F)
- Fountains in Vác (3 C, 2 F)
- Gates in Vác (21 F)
- History of Vác (5 C, 15 F)
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Vác (21 C, 14 F)
- Transport in Vác (8 C, 32 F)
- Urban squares in Vác (7 C)
- Views of Vác (6 F)
Pages in category "Vác"
This category contains only the following page.