Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Valdosta — a city and the county seat of Lowndes County, in southern Georgia, United States.
- It is the principal city of the Valdosta Metropolitan Area.
- The 14th largest city in Georgia, with a population of 54,518 in the 2010 Census.
county seat of Lowndes County, Georgia, United States
|Instance of||city of the United States|
|Location||Lowndes County, Georgia|
|Elevation above sea level|| |
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Valdosta, Georgia by year (13 C)
- ► Architecture of Valdosta, Georgia (1 C)
- ► Fountains in Valdosta, Georgia (1 C, 34 F)
- ► Geography of Valdosta, Georgia (1 C)
- ► Lake Sheri (Georgia) (5 F)
- ► Night in Valdosta, Georgia (3 C, 132 F)
- ► Signs in Valdosta, Georgia (6 C, 295 F)
Pages in category "Valdosta, Georgia"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Valdosta, Georgia"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- GAMap-doton-Valdosta.PNG 258 × 300; 19 KB
- Panoramic view of Valdosta, Ga. - county seat of Lowndes County. LOC 77690251.jpg 6,016 × 3,808; 3.81 MB
- Panoramic view of Valdosta, Ga. - county seat of Lowndes County. LOC 77690251.tif 6,016 × 3,808; 65.54 MB