Category:Victoria Embankment Gardens
Victoria Embankment Gardens are a series of public gardens created from 1864: The Main Garden, Whitehall Gardens, Temple Gardens, The Ministry of Defence section. The four sections are all bounded on the river side by the Victoria Embankment and in each section are formal gardens, statues and monuments.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Imperial Camel Corps Memorial (19 F)
- ► Korean War Memorial, London (30 F)
- ► Statue of John Stuart Mill, London (3 F)
- ► Statue of Robert Raikes, London (6 F)
- ► York Water Gate, Victoria Embankment (12 F)
Media in category "Victoria Embankment Gardens"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Walk (523026906).jpg 3.58 MB