Category:Victoria Monument, Lancaster
Lord Ashton in 1906 donated a magnificent monument to Queen Victoria, a sculpture by Herbert Hampton, which was placed in Dalton Square,Lancaster in front of the town hall. The monument celebrates Truth, Justice, Wisdom, and Freedom, and the lives of eminent Victorians. It is topped by four confident lions and Queen Victoria wearing her small diamond crown.
Media in category "Victoria Monument, Lancaster"
The following 45 files are in this category, out of 45 total.