From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Vidalia is a city in Toombs and very slightly into Montgomery counties in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2000 census, the city population was 10,491. It is the largest city in Toombs, but is not the county seat. Like so many towns in the region, it grew up around a train depot that serviced farmers in the area who grew such crops as pecans and tobacco. The famous sweet onions were not an important crop until much later.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Vidalia, Georgia"
The following 40 files are in this category, out of 40 total.
- 20100119 0579VidaliaGA.JPG 2.23 MB
- Citizens Bank of Vidalia.JPG 977 KB
- GAMap-doton-Vidalia.PNG 19 KB
- James F. Darby Jr. Gymnasium.JPG 7.82 MB
- Leader-Romansky House.JPG 851 KB
- Peterson-Wilbanks House.JPG 862 KB
- Vidalia 1st Ave Water Tower.JPG 7.96 MB
- Vidalia Board of Education.JPG 7.68 MB
- Vidalia Municipal Building.jpg 7.81 MB
- Vidalia Post Office.JPG 7.97 MB
- Vidalia-GA.jpg 78 KB