Category:Viking Helgi (ship, 1984)
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 8422606.
A ship can change name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. As a result, it can be useful to identify a ship by using the IMO number.
IMO number : 8422606
Name of ship : VIKING HELGI as Russian ВИКИНГ ХЕЛЬГИ (during 2012)
Call Sign : UAWG9
MMSI : 273367610
Gross tonnage : 5594
DWT : 493
Type of ship : Passenger (Cruise) Ship (during 1984)
Builder : VEB Elbewerften Boizenburg/Roßlau (381)
Year of build : 1984
Flag : Russia (during 1992)
Port of registry: Saint Petersburg
Status of ship : In Service/Commission
Registered owner : OOO Passazhirskiy Flot, Russia (during 1998)
Media in category "Viking Helgi (ship, 1984)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- River cruise ships in North River Port 9-jun-2012 02.JPG 3,264 × 1,836; 2.55 MB
- Viking Helgi in North River Port 9-jun-2012 01.JPG 2,632 × 1,974; 2.39 MB
- Viking Helgi in North River Port 9-jun-2012 02.JPG 3,222 × 2,416; 3.46 MB
- Viking Helgi in North River Port 9-jun-2012 03.JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.26 MB
- Viking Helgi in North River Port 9-jun-2012 04.JPG 3,134 × 2,351; 3.04 MB