Category:Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: This article is about the former claimant to the Russian imperial throne. For his namesake grandfather, see en:Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovich of Russia, and for the first baptized ruler of Russians, see en:St Vladimir, Grand Duke of Rus. Grand Duke Vladimir Cyrillovich of Russia (Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov, Cyrillic: Влад́имир Кир́иллович Ром́анов; August 30, 1917 - April 21, 1992) claimed to be the Head of the Imperial Family of Russia and Titular Emperor and Autocrat of en:all the Russias from 1938 to his death.
Pretender to the Russian throne
|Date of birth||30 August 1917|
|Date of death||21 April 1992|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
Media in category "Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Victoria Melita and her family.jpg 640 × 413; 49 KB
- Victoria Melita and her two youngest children.JPG 2,380 × 2,125; 2.23 MB
- Vladimir Cyrillovich da Rússia.JPG 80 × 130; 7 KB
- Vladimir Cyrillovich, Grand Duke of Russia.JPG 459 × 442; 53 KB
- Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov, 1925 (cropped).jpg 736 × 1,112; 117 KB
- Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov, 1925.jpg 1,068 × 1,600; 301 KB