Jump to navigation Jump to search
Selected maps are included in the Wikimedia Atlas of Wake Island.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
coral atoll in the North Pacific Ocean
|Instance of|| atoll,|
|Named after|| |
|Located in protected area||Wake Atoll National Wildlife Refuge|
|Location||United States Minor Outlying Islands|
|Heritage designation|| |
|Significant event|| |
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Wake Island"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Wake Island"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 80-G-451044 (22791734351).jpg 2,679 × 1,464; 510 KB
- Airmen relax and enjoy their lunch after bombing Wake Island, 1942 (21728585809).jpg 2,017 × 1,515; 1.46 MB
- Campaign Fierce Sentry FTO-02 E2 Insignia.png 1,000 × 1,000; 800 KB
- Flag of Wake Island.svg 900 × 600; 17 KB
- Wake Island flag unofficial.png 388 × 260; 5 KB
- Wake Jun 15 028 (19067093716).jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 12.48 MB