Category:Wakefield, West Yorkshire (city)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Wakefield is the main settlement and administrative centre of the City of Wakefield, a metropolitan district of West Yorkshire, England. Located by the River Calder on the eastern edge of the Pennines, the urban area is and had a population of 76,886 in 2001.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Buildings in Wakefield (25 C, 60 F)
- ► Districts of Wakefield (2 C)
- ► Streets in Wakefield (2 C, 25 F)
- ► Transport in Wakefield (8 C, 3 F)
- ► Yorkshire Sculpture Park (11 C, 196 F)
Media in category "Wakefield, West Yorkshire (city)"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 1,462 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Bishopgarth 019.jpg 452 KB
- Chris Chester.JPG 234 KB
- Cold Summer's.jpg 701 KB
- Craig Huby.JPG 279 KB
- GMB stadium1.jpg 1.24 MB
- GMB stadium2.jpg 1.05 MB
- Hemsworth - Water Park.jpg 128 KB
- JohnLeechMP.jpg 1.6 MB