Category:Wan Chai Market
Wan Chai Market is a traditional open market in Wan Chai, Hong Kong. There are other two buildings which are also called Wanchai Market. In order to identify, you may called them the Old Wanchai Market & the New Wanchai Market repectively. All of them are located in Wan Chai, Hong Kong too.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Wan Chai Market"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Film Production @ HK Wanchai Market Stone Nullah Lane.jpg 643 × 963; 82 KB
- HK Wan Chai Market tear down Queen's Road East.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 970 KB
- HK Wan Chai Market tear down.jpg 1,280 × 960; 524 KB
- HK Yee Wo Street footbridge picture sign 1910 Queen's Road East Wan Chai Market.JPG 1,936 × 2,592; 2.14 MB
- Market dog (4598135995).jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 5.55 MB
- Wan Chai Road entrance and exit of Wan Chai Market.JPG 3,648 × 2,736; 1.97 MB