Category:Warp drive theory
Jump to navigation Jump to search
theoretical spacecraft propulsion system in many science fiction works, most notably Star Trek
|Instance of||fictional technology|
|Subclass of||propulsion system|
|Discoverer or inventor|
|Present in work|
|From narrative universe|
English: Certain kinds of hypothetical spacetimes called warp drives, which in a sense can be said to admit a kind of faster-than-light inertia-less and time-dilation-less travel, have been studied by some theoretical physicists since about 1990. This category contains articles related to such theoretical speculations.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Warp drive theory"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- StarfieldSimulation004.gif 500 × 300; 607 KB
- Starship Engine Internal Warp Drive from Jakks Journey.png 600 × 600; 416 KB
- Warp Requirements for 10m OD Sphere.jpg 960 × 720; 109 KB
- WarpTrails001.gif 594 × 343; 5.24 MB
- Wormhole travel as envisioned by Les Bossinas for NASA.jpg 1,200 × 900; 170 KB