From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Waterloo is a city in Jefferson County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin, located between the cities of Madison and Milwaukee. The city is located within the Town of Waterloo. The population was 3,259 at the 2000 census.
Pages in category "Waterloo, Wisconsin"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Waterloo, Wisconsin"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.
- 1Firemans Park Waterloo.JPG 109 KB
- 1Maunesha River flood 2008.JPG 1.17 MB
- 2Maunesha River flood 2008.JPG 1.14 MB
- 3Maunesha River flood 2008.JPG 1.31 MB
- 503 Park Ave - panoramio.jpg 2.04 MB
- BCycle 2.0 bike and station.JPG 1.97 MB
- Firemans Park Entrance.jpg 256 KB
- Firemans Park Waterloo.JPG 103 KB
- Maunesha River flood 2008.JPG 1.28 MB
- Painted Water tower.JPG 3.11 MB
- Waterloo Fire and Rescue.JPG 4.37 MB
- WaterlooWisconsinDOTSign.jpg 777 KB
- WaterlooWisconsinSign.jpg 769 KB