Category:Wattle (tugboat, 1934)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: Cockatoo Island Dockyard Sydney Harbour
- Yard nr.: 111
- Launched: 1933-06-27, lifted into the water by the crane Titan. The lifting weight was 55 tons (55.8 tonnes).
- Completed: 1934-02-15
- Length: 22.8 m
- Speed: 10.6 kn
- 1934 Named: CODOCK during the construction, but renamed: WATTLE on handing over to Garden island. Flag: Australia
- Taken over by the Royal Australian Navy for Garden Island Dockyard.
- 1962 Decommissioned, sold to a syndicate in Sydney
- Donated to the Victorian Steam Ship company for prosperity.
- 2007 As Sorrento Steam Pty Ltd was founded as new benefactors, refurbishment was finally possible. Used for tourist trips on Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne, Sorrento, and Point Nepean and the South Channelk Fort.
Media in category "Wattle (tugboat, 1934)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- ST Wattle 2013.JPG 1.2 MB